working to improve the quality of life in local schools
TrinityLearning believes that every child deserves the best possible start in life.
We help to relieve the pressures on busy schools through specially tailored activities, including practical help for school leaders and workshops for pupils and staff. By calling on a pool of 70 volunteers and liaising with other agencies, we keep costs to a minimum, and provide all our activities free to local state schools.
A proven track record: Since its inception in 2009, TrinityLearning has:
- provided small-group workshops for over 3500 children from 22 schools
- helped Carswell Community School create a reflective sensory garden
- issued over 7000 Hello Abingdon magazines
- provided work experience for 25 students with special educational needs
- helped children develop emotional literacy through reflective space workshops
- helped develop and deliver primary-school INSET on stress-management
- responded to individual school’s points of need
- disseminated our ideas online with over 2000 downloads of resources